  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
October 8, 2004 1:15:05 PM

I need to know if exist any tools that let me know for the differents
folders, y file servers, the user and permissions.

Thank you. Leonardo

More about : folders permissions

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
October 8, 2004 10:20:30 PM

Leo wrote:

> I need to know if exist any tools that let me know for the differents
> folders, y file servers, the user and permissions.
>
> Thank you. Leonardo
Hi

This one might be an option:

DumpSec (formerly known as DumpAcl)
Free, has command line interface as well
http://www.somarsoft.com/

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
October 8, 2004 10:20:31 PM

Thank you very much, I will try with this.

Regards

!