Folders Permissions

I need to know if exist any tools that let me know for the differents
folders, y file servers, the user and permissions.

Thank you. Leonardo
2 answers Last reply
More about folders permissions

    Leo wrote:

    > I need to know if exist any tools that let me know for the differents
    > folders, y file servers, the user and permissions.
    >
    > Thank you. Leonardo
    Hi

    This one might be an option:

    DumpSec (formerly known as DumpAcl)
    Free, has command line interface as well
    http://www.somarsoft.com/

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

    Thank you very much, I will try with this.

    Regards

    "Torgeir Bakken (MVP)" wrote:

    > Leo wrote:
    >
    > > I need to know if exist any tools that let me know for the differents
    > > folders, y file servers, the user and permissions.
    > >
    > > Thank you. Leonardo
    > Hi
    >
    > This one might be an option:
    >
    > DumpSec (formerly known as DumpAcl)
    > Free, has command line interface as well
    > http://www.somarsoft.com/

    > the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Microsoft Permissions Windows