RPC over HTTPS

Is it possible to use RPC over HTTPS on a Windows 2000
client? Do I need to install a patch or update to make
this possible?

Thank you,
Pascal

Pascal Hibon wrote:
> Is it possible to use RPC over HTTPS on a Windows 2000
> client? Do I need to install a patch or update to make
> this possible?
>
> Thank you,
> Pascal

Presuming you're talking about connecting to an Exchange server: no, you
need Windows XP SP1 at minimum (and OL2003) for this.

And Exchange 2003, too.

Steve Riley
steriley@microsoft.com

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"