screensaver is disabled by a command or exe

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
October 9, 2004 5:10:08 PM

I have a system on our network where the users have a
screensaver set with password protection and when the time
is up, the screen flashes and the screensaver does not
start. I think that someone put an .exe or command in
somewhere to disable it...but I can't find it.

Can anyone help? Thanks
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 3:32:10 AM

Try using a different screensaver to see if it still happens. Maybe there is
a problem with just that screensaver. You could also check the registry for
the key HKEY_USERS\Control Panel\Desktop to see what the value is for
scrnsave.exe which should show he path to the screensaver. -- Steve

!