screensaver is disabled by a command or exe

I have a system on our network where the users have a
screensaver set with password protection and when the time
is up, the screen flashes and the screensaver does not
start. I think that someone put an .exe or command in
somewhere to disable it...but I can't find it.

Can anyone help? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about screensaver disabled command

    Try using a different screensaver to see if it still happens. Maybe there is
    a problem with just that screensaver. You could also check the registry for
    the key HKEY_USERS\Control Panel\Desktop to see what the value is for
    scrnsave.exe which should show he path to the screensaver. -- Steve

    "margie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a system on our network where the users have a
    > screensaver set with password protection and when the time
    > is up, the screen flashes and the screensaver does not
    > start. I think that someone put an .exe or command in
    > somewhere to disable it...but I can't find it.
    >
    > Can anyone help? Thanks

Screensaver Command Prompt Windows