How To Catch Grodon?

I already went to that one cave where Maxie (the boss of team magma)
unleashes the blue orb and tried to awaken Grodon and did but did not
catch Grodon.I was looking around for him and couldn't find him. Oh and
I have the Red orb the thing that awakens Grodon correctly!

--
Many Thanks
5 answers Last reply

    "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message news:49udnULY24Pp4xndRVn-sA@comcast.com...
    > I already went to that one cave where Maxie (the boss of team magma)
    > unleashes the blue orb and tried to awaken Grodon and did but did not
    > catch Grodon.I was looking around for him and couldn't find him. Oh and
    > I have the Red orb the thing that awakens Grodon correctly!

    I was having the same kinda problem, except that I have already played
    Sapphire, but I was looking for HM Dive.

    Problem is that you are still in the wrong cave. The cave that
    Groudon/Kygre are in at first is not the one that you will find it in to
    catch it. You must still go to the Cave of Origin. You can ask if you need
    someone to tell you what city it is in.

    daramark

    daramark wrote:
    > "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message
    >> I already went to that one cave where Maxie (the boss of team magma)
    >> unleashes the blue orb and tried to awaken Grodon and did but did not
    >> catch Grodon.I was looking around for him and couldn't find him. Oh
    >> and
    >> I have the Red orb the thing that awakens Grodon correctly!
    >

    > I was having the same kinda problem, except that I have already played
    > Sapphire, but I was looking for HM Dive.
    >
    > Problem is that you are still in the wrong cave. The cave that
    > Groudon/Kygre are in at first is not the one that you will find it in
    > to catch it. You must still go to the Cave of Origin. You can ask
    > if you need someone to tell you what city it is in.
    >

    > daramark

    Thanks!

    --
    MM

    "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message news:<pLydnXTOnfllShjdRVn-uw@comcast.com>...
    > daramark wrote:
    > > "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message
    > >> I already went to that one cave where Maxie (the boss of team magma)
    > >> unleashes the blue orb and tried to awaken Grodon and did but did not
    > >> catch Grodon.I was looking around for him and couldn't find him. Oh
    > >> and
    > >> I have the Red orb the thing that awakens Grodon correctly!
    > >

    > > I was having the same kinda problem, except that I have already played
    > > Sapphire, but I was looking for HM Dive.
    > >
    > > Problem is that you are still in the wrong cave. The cave that
    > > Groudon/Kygre are in at first is not the one that you will find it in
    > > to catch it. You must still go to the Cave of Origin. You can ask
    > > if you need someone to tell you what city it is in.
    > >

    > > daramark
    >
    > Thanks!

    HM 08 Dive == Mossdeep City - (Far top left house)

    Groudon/Kygre == Cave of Origin == Sootopolis City

    "SF_daz" <holydaz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message
    > > daramark wrote:
    > > > "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message
    > > >

    > > > I was having the same kinda problem, except that I have already played
    > > > Sapphire, but I was looking for HM Dive.
    > > >
    > > > Problem is that you are still in the wrong cave. The cave that
    > > > Groudon/Kygre are in at first is not the one that you will find it in
    > > > to catch it. You must still go to the Cave of Origin. You can ask
    > > > if you need someone to tell you what city it is in.
    > > >

    > > > daramark
    > >
    > > Thanks!
    >
    > HM 08 Dive == Mossdeep City - (Far top left house)
    >
    > Groudon/Kygre == Cave of Origin == Sootopolis City

    Oh yeah, it was Waterfall. I was wondering how I got into Sootopolis
    without Dive.

    daramark

    "daramark" <mark.bull@CANsympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<s9Bhc.57904$Gp4.1327981@news20.bellglobal.com>...
    > "SF_daz" <holydaz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > > "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message

    > > > Thanks!
    > >
    > > HM 08 Dive == Mossdeep City - (Far top left house)
    > >
    > > Groudon/Kygre == Cave of Origin == Sootopolis City
    >

    > Oh yeah, it was Waterfall. I was wondering how I got into Sootopolis
    > without Dive.
    >

    > daramark

    There is no way.. only underwater enterance.. Only after you get your
    seventh badge you can use dive.

Video Games