How To Catch Grodon?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 20, 2004 1:35:45 AM

I already went to that one cave where Maxie (the boss of team magma)
unleashes the blue orb and tried to awaken Grodon and did but did not
catch Grodon.I was looking around for him and couldn't find him. Oh and
I have the Red orb the thing that awakens Grodon correctly!

--
Many Thanks

More about : catch grodon

Anonymous
April 20, 2004 2:45:53 AM

"MM" <whodatill> wrote in message news:49udnULY24Pp4xndRVn-sA@comcast.com...
> I already went to that one cave where Maxie (the boss of team magma)
> unleashes the blue orb and tried to awaken Grodon and did but did not
> catch Grodon.I was looking around for him and couldn't find him. Oh and
> I have the Red orb the thing that awakens Grodon correctly!

I was having the same kinda problem, except that I have already played
Sapphire, but I was looking for HM Dive.

Problem is that you are still in the wrong cave. The cave that
Groudon/Kygre are in at first is not the one that you will find it in to
catch it. You must still go to the Cave of Origin. You can ask if you need
someone to tell you what city it is in.

daramark
April 21, 2004 2:09:57 AM

daramark wrote:
> "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message
>> I already went to that one cave where Maxie (the boss of team magma)
>> unleashes the blue orb and tried to awaken Grodon and did but did not
>> catch Grodon.I was looking around for him and couldn't find him. Oh
>> and
>> I have the Red orb the thing that awakens Grodon correctly!
>

> I was having the same kinda problem, except that I have already played
> Sapphire, but I was looking for HM Dive.
>
> Problem is that you are still in the wrong cave. The cave that
> Groudon/Kygre are in at first is not the one that you will find it in
> to catch it. You must still go to the Cave of Origin. You can ask
> if you need someone to tell you what city it is in.
>

> daramark

Thanks!

--
MM
April 21, 2004 4:13:23 AM

"MM" <whodatill> wrote in message news:<pLydnXTOnfllShjdRVn-uw@comcast.com>...
> daramark wrote:
> > "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message
> >> I already went to that one cave where Maxie (the boss of team magma)
> >> unleashes the blue orb and tried to awaken Grodon and did but did not
> >> catch Grodon.I was looking around for him and couldn't find him. Oh
> >> and
> >> I have the Red orb the thing that awakens Grodon correctly!
> >

> > I was having the same kinda problem, except that I have already played
> > Sapphire, but I was looking for HM Dive.
> >
> > Problem is that you are still in the wrong cave. The cave that
> > Groudon/Kygre are in at first is not the one that you will find it in
> > to catch it. You must still go to the Cave of Origin. You can ask
> > if you need someone to tell you what city it is in.
> >

> > daramark
>
> Thanks!

HM 08 Dive == Mossdeep City - (Far top left house)

Groudon/Kygre == Cave of Origin == Sootopolis City
Anonymous
April 21, 2004 8:53:08 PM

"SF_daz" <holydaz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message
> > daramark wrote:
> > > "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message
> > >

> > > I was having the same kinda problem, except that I have already played
> > > Sapphire, but I was looking for HM Dive.
> > >
> > > Problem is that you are still in the wrong cave. The cave that
> > > Groudon/Kygre are in at first is not the one that you will find it in
> > > to catch it. You must still go to the Cave of Origin. You can ask
> > > if you need someone to tell you what city it is in.
> > >

> > > daramark
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> HM 08 Dive == Mossdeep City - (Far top left house)
>
> Groudon/Kygre == Cave of Origin == Sootopolis City

Oh yeah, it was Waterfall. I was wondering how I got into Sootopolis
without Dive.

daramark
Anonymous
April 22, 2004 2:40:38 AM

"daramark" <mark.bull@CANsympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<s9Bhc.57904$Gp4.1327981@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> "SF_daz" <holydaz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > "MM" <whodatill> wrote in message

> > > Thanks!
> >
> > HM 08 Dive == Mossdeep City - (Far top left house)
> >
> > Groudon/Kygre == Cave of Origin == Sootopolis City
>

> Oh yeah, it was Waterfall. I was wondering how I got into Sootopolis
> without Dive.
>

> daramark

There is no way.. only underwater enterance.. Only after you get your
seventh badge you can use dive.
!