Newsgroup for NetMeeting?

If this is a duplicate, please excuse. I posted it earlier
and don't see it in the messages posted.
Can someone direct me to a newsgroup more specifically
for NetMeeting? Thank you.
--
William B. Lurie
2 answers Last reply

    Hi Bill,

    AFAIK, there isn't an XP group specific to netmeeting on the Microsoft
    newsserver. There is however:

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    Rick "Nutcase" Rogers wrote:

    > Hi Bill,
    >
    > AFAIK, there isn't an XP group specific to netmeeting on the Microsoft
    > newsserver. There is however:

    Thanks, Rick. I just subscribed there and will post
    my query there.

    Bill Lurie

Newsgroup Microsoft Windows XP