Windows Update - 0%

Paul

Splendid

I have a win2k server with sp4. When I run windows update from the website
and I click on "scan for updates", it just sits on 0% and never pulls up the
available updates. thanks

Paul

The KB link below may be pertinent to your situation and offers workarounds
also. Also try adding the Windows Updates website to your trusted Web
Content Zone. -- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;812956

>I have a win2k server with sp4. When I run windows update from the website
> and I click on "scan for updates", it just sits on 0% and never pulls up
> the
> available updates. thanks
>
> Paul

It could be that your time and date settings are not ok, check them
because i have exprienced it many times.

it just stands there at 0% and after al very long time it times out...

greetz xcept