How to read Audit List?

I am auditing all access to a folder wihich contains files in it. However,
how can I see who has been accessed those files? Where is the adulit file
list located? Thanks!

You first need to enable auditing of object access on the computer where you
want to audit file access. Then look in the security log in Event Viewer for
event ID's 560 and 562 paired by timestamp to make sense of the events. be
sure to only audit the bare number of permissions you need to monitor to
keep the number of events recorded down in the security log. The link below
[at least parts of it ] may be helpful.--- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/guidance/secmod144.mspx
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300549 -- how to
enable auditing.