Help finding L Disk in Colosseum

I'm trying to find the L-Disk for the UFO in the Under and I can't seem
to find it. I take it that the old man in front of the Herbal Shop in
the Under has something to do with it and am guessing that you are to
find his teeth but where is it at? Or am I wrong? Any help would be
appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about help finding disk colosseum

    http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/pokemon_colosseum_a.txt

    I had to use this ... cos I didn't get to see half the "show" since my
    Boyz were playing it and not me.. meant I had to go find stuff they
    overlooked etc.

    _Still_ haven't found my game... I do not want to buy another one.. I
    just bought $175 worth of games (new and used).

    ~misty
    --
    http://mistymage.com

    ^Rayden wrote:

    > I'm trying to find the L-Disk for the UFO in the Under and I can't
    > seem to find it.

    I had this same problem. Don't worry about it for a while; you can't
    get the L-Disk until you get the D-Disk, but the plot advances a bit
    before you run across the D-Disk.

Games Nintendo Video Games