Ok I know the rules say only reviews, but this seems like the best place to put this.
1. Bought PSU
2. checked back few days later, it's $10 cheaper.
3. got $10 credit applied only if I call during an order
4. find rechargeable batteries under $10 shipped.
5. call them, they make up something about batteries being sent out by the companies themselves,
6. wonder why the info on the website indicated under $10 shipped for the batteries.
7. going to pretend to place an order and not tell them I have the credit and see if they try to change the shipping after knowing I am basically getting it free, in a way.
Any thoughts on this?
Give me a call and I will take care of your issue... Or email if you like..