Event ID 560 7 different errors

We have a file/print server that is getting hit by one user with event id 560
in the security log, but there are 7 different errors. We have looked at
everything we know to look at and we still can't figure it out. What should
we try now. Here is one of the 7.

Object Open:
Object Server: Security
Object Type: File
Object Name: \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{A44CE6C8-1F70-451F-ACC9-615FB4DB9DF9}
New Handle ID: -
Operation ID: {0,203929184}
Process ID: 2632
Primary User Name: ysi7740
Primary Domain: USE5
Primary Logon ID: (0x0,0xC26DD4A)
Client User Name: -
Client Domain: -
Client Logon ID: -
Accesses SYNCHRONIZE
ReadData (or ListDirectory)
WriteData (or AddFile)

Privileges -
1 answer Last reply
More about event errors

    Is the user experiencing any problems accessing resources? These are object
    access errors which may mean the user does not have necessary permissions
    for the file/folder being accessed. Start by checking this users share and
    ntfs permissions compared to other users. Usually there is a 562 event
    logged with the same timestamp that may give more info. --- Steve

    "colemanj" <colemanj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > We have a file/print server that is getting hit by one user with event id
    > 560
    > in the security log, but there are 7 different errors. We have looked at
    > everything we know to look at and we still can't figure it out. What
    > should
    > we try now. Here is one of the 7.
    >
    > Object Open:
    > Object Server: Security
    > Object Type: File
    > Object Name: \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{A44CE6C8-1F70-451F-ACC9-615FB4DB9DF9}
    > New Handle ID: -
    > Operation ID: {0,203929184}
    > Process ID: 2632
    > Primary User Name: ysi7740