Ho-Oh in Colosseum

Last response: in Video Games
April 22, 2004 6:49:17 PM

I have heard that you can't catch Ho-Oh but you can get him to join you by
purifying all 48 shadow poke's - does this mean you have to purify all the
hard way or is it OK to use the 3 time flutes? Also, I know you have to
complete the 100 battle thing...do you have to do this in story mode or in
battle mode or both?

I'm hoping you have to do the 100 battle thing in story as I'm halfway
through and about the same in battle mode however the team I'm using in
battle mode isn't one that would help as I understand you need to use your
story mode team to satisfy the Ho-Oh condition.

More about : colosseum

Anonymous
April 23, 2004 3:43:53 AM

Raph wrote:

> I have heard that you can't catch Ho-Oh but you can get him to join
> you by purifying all 48 shadow poke's - does this mean you have to
> purify all the hard way or is it OK to use the 3 time flutes?

It's okay to use the flutes.

> Also, I know you have to complete the 100 battle thing...do you have
> to do this in story mode or in battle mode or both?

In battle mode, using your story (not GBA) team. (It's okay to trade
pokemon into your story team from R/S, though.) You might as well
finish the story-mode 100-battle, though; it's good experience, and
there's another Time Flute to be had in a chest at the end...
!