Remembering Passwords on Windows Server 2003

I'm using Windows Server 2003 as a development machine, and I work directly
on the console a lot. One inconvenience I've run into is that it won't
remember any of my passwords when logging into websites; nor will it
authenticate me over AD for our intranet sites, etc.

This is only a problem on my Windows 2003 server machine; XP Pro, Win2K pro,
and Win2K server work as I would expect them to.

Is there a setting I can change somewhere to enable this? I can see why it
might be turned off by default for a server configuration, but I'd like to
have it behave more like an end-user OS in this one case.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bob,

How to convert your Windows Server 2003 to a Workstation
http://www.msfn.org/win2k3/

For integrated authentication, site must be located in Local Intranet Zone.
URLs formatted as http://site will by default be in Local Intranet Zone...
If you enter URL http://site.domain.com or by IP (e.g. http://10.10.10.10)
then make sure that these URLs are in Local Intranet zones. This will allow
your client to send your credentials to the server...

For storing information (e.g. username and passwords) open IE and click on
Tools -> Internet Options -> Content tab and click on Auto Complete
Settings. Click on Username and Passwords and select "Prompt me to save
passwords".

I hope this helps,

Mike