Pokemon Sprite Comics

I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
to it. Check these out:
http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

>I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
>to it. Check these out:
>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html

You have no idea how much malice those comics have filled me with.

Jose L. Solano
-------------------------------
A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
-------------------------------
"It's too damn safe."

Newton P. Haights wrote:
> "Jose L. Solano" <jsolano199@aol.comlink> wrote in message
>>>I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
>>>to it. Check these out:
>>>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
>>>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html
>>
>>You have no idea how much malice those comics have filled me with.
>
> ...no, Weaver, he's NOT KIDDING.
>
> Before you even THINK that, he's NOT KIDDING.

Maybe he should express his ire. Say, in the form of a sprite comic?

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE! wrote:
> I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
> to it. Check these out:
> http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
> http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html

They're a bit small. Makes it difficult to make out the sprites [that're
Sableye & Ninetales in the first one, right?]. Other than that, though,
good job.

I also like your response to the various trolls here on this issue. :)
Surprised you didn't post the URL to it... ;)

"Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message news:<c6a1cu$9f1ov$1@ID-151984.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
> to it. Check these out:
> http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
> http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html

First one's nothing special, but the second is worth an XD.

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.

"Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
> I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
> to it. Check these out:
> http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html

Hated. :-(

> http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html

Yes. A point needed to be made about that. I hate him. I always end up
accidentally talking to him instead of the nearby trainer who wants repeated
battles too.

I don't wish death upon many people, but I hope he has a stroke from riding
his bike and falls into the depths below to be 'Phish food.

Steffan

Joseph William Dixon wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE! wrote:
>
>>I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
>>to it. Check these out:
>>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
>>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html
>

> They're a bit small. Makes it difficult to make out the sprites [that're
> Sableye & Ninetales in the first one, right?]. Other than that, though,
> good job.

Yeah, they're a Sableye and Ninetales. I'll probably just use species
names from now on if I do more of these. I guess I'll be making them
larger, too.

> I also like your response to the various trolls here on this issue. :)
> Surprised you didn't post the URL to it... ;)

You mean the troll bridge comic? I didn't think it needed to be posted
more than once. I didn't post it as a jab at the people replying to
that thread, if that's what you mean. I just wanted to show off my
sprites and that was the only joke I could think of at the time.

Seriously, if I offended anyone by posting that comic, I am truly sorry.
That was not at all my intention.

--

Andrusi wrote:

> "Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message news:<c6a1cu$9f1ov$1@ID-151984.news.uni-berlin.de>...
>
>>I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
>>to it. Check these out:
>>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
>>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html
>

> First one's nothing special, but the second is worth an XD.

Yeah, the first one's kinda dumb. It didn't really pan out the way I
wanted and I couldn't think of a better punchline. I almost considered
creating a follow-up strip with Mewtwo, but from the looks of things
it's a good thing I didn't.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon