Pokemon Sprite Comics

I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
to it. Check these out:
http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

More about pokemon sprite comics

    >I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
    >to it. Check these out:
    >http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
    >http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html

    You have no idea how much malice those comics have filled me with.

    Jose L. Solano
    -------------------------------
    A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
    -------------------------------
    "It's too damn safe."

    Newton P. Haights wrote:
    > "Jose L. Solano" <jsolano199@aol.comlink> wrote in message
    >>>I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
    >>>to it. Check these out:
    >>>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
    >>>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html
    >>
    >>You have no idea how much malice those comics have filled me with.
    >
    > ...no, Weaver, he's NOT KIDDING.
    >
    > Before you even THINK that, he's NOT KIDDING.

    Maybe he should express his ire. Say, in the form of a sprite comic?

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE! wrote:
    > I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
    > to it. Check these out:
    > http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
    > http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html

    They're a bit small. Makes it difficult to make out the sprites [that're
    Sableye & Ninetales in the first one, right?]. Other than that, though,
    good job.

    I also like your response to the various trolls here on this issue. :)
    Surprised you didn't post the URL to it... ;)

    "Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message news:<c6a1cu$9f1ov$1@ID-151984.news.uni-berlin.de>...
    > I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
    > to it. Check these out:
    > http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
    > http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html

    First one's nothing special, but the second is worth an XD.

    -Andrusi &&
    Sanity not included.

    "Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
    > to it. Check these out:
    > http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html

    Hated. :-(

    > http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html

    Yes. A point needed to be made about that. I hate him. I always end up
    accidentally talking to him instead of the nearby trainer who wants repeated
    battles too.

    I don't wish death upon many people, but I hope he has a stroke from riding
    his bike and falls into the depths below to be 'Phish food.

    Steffan

    Joseph William Dixon wrote:
    > On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE! wrote:
    >
    >>I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
    >>to it. Check these out:
    >>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
    >>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html
    >

    > They're a bit small. Makes it difficult to make out the sprites [that're
    > Sableye & Ninetales in the first one, right?]. Other than that, though,
    > good job.

    Yeah, they're a Sableye and Ninetales. I'll probably just use species
    names from now on if I do more of these. I guess I'll be making them
    larger, too.

    > I also like your response to the various trolls here on this issue. :)
    > Surprised you didn't post the URL to it... ;)

    You mean the troll bridge comic? I didn't think it needed to be posted
    more than once. I didn't post it as a jab at the people replying to
    that thread, if that's what you mean. I just wanted to show off my
    sprites and that was the only joke I could think of at the time.

    Seriously, if I offended anyone by posting that comic, I am truly sorry.
    That was not at all my intention.

    --

    Andrusi wrote:

    > "Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message news:<c6a1cu$9f1ov$1@ID-151984.news.uni-berlin.de>...
    >
    >>I made a couple Pokemon sprite comics. I might make more if I feel up
    >>to it. Check these out:
    >>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom1.html
    >>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/pokecom2.html
    >

    > First one's nothing special, but the second is worth an XD.

    Yeah, the first one's kinda dumb. It didn't really pan out the way I
    wanted and I couldn't think of a better punchline. I almost considered
    creating a follow-up strip with Mewtwo, but from the looks of things
    it's a good thing I didn't.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon