free real media to avi or mpg or wmv converter?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

anyone know of a simple

Have you also checked at CNet downloads? http://www.download.com/

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> anyone know of a simple
> free real media to avi or mpg or wmv converter?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Try

http://www.rmconverter.com

Free trial

"Kenny S" wrote:

> anyone know of a simple
> free real media to avi or mpg or wmv converter?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> anyone know of a simple
> free real media to avi or mpg or wmv converter?

I've seen, and downloaded, many converters for many different formats but
have never come across one for the .RAM files that play in RealPlayer.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

I found this:
http://www.eo-video.com/

its not free but it works very well

Kenny

"Wojo" <wojo@mypc.net> wrote in message

> "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>> anyone know of a simple
>> free real media to avi or mpg or wmv converter?
>>

> I've seen, and downloaded, many converters for many different formats but
> have never come across one for the .RAM files that play in RealPlayer.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

It works as advertised? Any format, including .RAM?

>I found this:
> http://www.eo-video.com/
>
> its not free but it works very well
>
> Kenny
>

> "Wojo" <wojo@mypc.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>>> anyone know of a simple
>>> free real media to avi or mpg or wmv converter?
>>>

>> I've seen, and downloaded, many converters for many different formats but
>> have never come across one for the .RAM files that play in RealPlayer.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

many formats.... its a good program.

> It works as advertised? Any format, including .RAM?
>
> "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>>I found this:
>> http://www.eo-video.com/
>>
>> its not free but it works very well
>>
>> Kenny
>>

>> "Wojo" <wojo@mypc.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> I've seen, and downloaded, many converters for many different formats
>>> but have never come across one for the .RAM files that play in
>>> RealPlayer.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

I'll have to download the demo and check it out then. Thanks