locked out of computer

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
October 25, 2004 9:35:06 AM

I upgraded from windows 98 to 2000 prof. I cannot log in at all. I have
tried everything possible. It will not recognize my user name or password.
Could some one please help me?????

More about : locked computer

October 26, 2004 6:14:16 PM

did you try typing administrator with no password?
perhaps if that doesn't work try tapping the esc button
while booting to see in win98 is still in the boot sector.
load that or see if there is a choice for loading last
known good configuration.

!