locked out of computer

I upgraded from windows 98 to 2000 prof. I cannot log in at all. I have
tried everything possible. It will not recognize my user name or password.
Could some one please help me?????
1 answer Last reply
More about locked computer

    did you try typing administrator with no password?
    perhaps if that doesn't work try tapping the esc button
    while booting to see in win98 is still in the boot sector.
    load that or see if there is a choice for loading last
    known good configuration.

Windows 98 Computers Microsoft Windows