Where should I install a certificate?

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi

I have an OWA 5.5 server behind a ISA 2000 server. I have installed a
Stand-Alone CA on OWA server and also have installed a certificate on OWA
server too. This certificate has been exported with its PK and now I need to
know where must install it on ISA. Should I install it on local computer or
Service Account and then select Web Proxy service from mmc \ certificate?

I have a long time trying to get OWA up for my external clients and I'm not
able to do it yet

Please, any thoughts are welcome

Thank you

Hi Sean.

I see you are still struggling with this. I have never configured such
myself but the links below may help and you may also want to post in one of
the ISA and Exchange newsgroups. --- Steve

http://www.msexchange.org/articles/owa2003pub3.html
http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/pubowa2003part4.html