Just installed a certificate authoity...

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
October 26, 2004 4:45:33 PM

In order to test OWA SSL. Now I have certificates issued to all my DC's.
That makes me a little nervous. Should I be? Just another thing that
could break and cause AD to bomb. There seems to be no good way of removing
CA other than this MS article which seems more difficult than it should be.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555151

Is there another way or should I just leave it installed.
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 12:18:49 AM

You have a certificate installed on each domain controller or each domain
controller is a Certificate Authority?? If you simply have certificates for
all your domain controllers in their computer store accessible via the mmc
certificate snapin for computers you have nothing to worry about. --- Steve