DHCP over IPSec

I need to implemente DHCP over IPSec for a Security Project, but the DHCP
ports 67 and 68 are closed when I implement the policy. Please Helpme to
resolve this problem

You can't use ipsec to encrypt broadcast traffic like that used with dhcp -
only unicast traffic. The links below explains this more. --- Steve

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1528
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811832