Newbie to SSL and CA

I set up an Enterprise Root CA and then added a certificate to my web
terminal server using the Certificate wizard. I now am able to use SSL to
my web server. However there is one issue I cannot figure out.

when I type in HTTPS://<server>/tsweb it prompts for domain username and
password before it brings up the Remote desktop web connection page. Isn't
that avoidable?

I am on a windows 2003 domain and windows 2003 terminal server.

I used the following setup except applied to tsweb and not owa.

http://www.petri.co.il/configure_ssl_on_owa.htm

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Smilly,

If you would like to use Integrated authentication on this site, make sure
that site is Local Intranet zone in your IE (e.g. https://<server>/tsweb).

Note, adding https to mentioned site does not add any security to the
terminal service client access and since you are using Integrated
Authentication your credentials are exchange in secure manner without SSL.

I hope this helps,

Mike