can't delete folder on E: drive

Hello,

I'm running windows XP and I accidentely dragged my windows folder into the
E: drive that states "files ready to be written to the CD". The folder is
only a shortcut but when I try to delete it from the E: drive it states
"being used by another person or program" and won't delete it. Any loophole
as to how to delete this.

Thanks in advance and appreciate the help from this group!

Shauny

Go ahead and write it.