Permissions assessment (AD/Files)

Hi,

As a new admin to a company I am interested in knowing what delegated
rights have been given to users on a large AD. Are there any tools
that allow you to see this? I would rather not check each container
in AD Users & Computers.

I have looked at the DSREVOKE command but you have to know where your
permissions are in the first place.

Thanks in advance,
Hutton.

I don't know of such a tool. You can use dsacls /s to reset permissions to
AD objects/trees if that would help. --- Steve