15 minutes auto log out the Windows

Dear,

Is there any method to configure the Windows (forced) log-out after idle
15 minutes?

-David
with so many thanks!
5 answers Last reply
More about minutes auto windows

    How To Force Users to Quit Programs and Log Off After a Period
    of Inactivity in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314999

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Cat bite" wrote:

    | Dear,
    |
    | Is there any method to configure the Windows (forced) log-out after idle
    | 15 minutes?
    |
    | -David
    | with so many thanks!

    you can make your screensaver give you a welcome screen, prompting you for a
    password if the pc is idle for 15 minutes.

    "on resume display welcome screen"

    Look at Display properties>screensaver.

    Hope this helps...

    kenny

    "Cat bite" <Cat_bite@catz.kingdom> wrote in message
    > Dear,
    >
    > Is there any method to configure the Windows (forced) log-out after
    > idle
    > 15 minutes?
    >
    > -David
    > with so many thanks!

    Carey,

    Thanks for your help! I can't find W2k ResKit can be download. Is the file
    WinExit.Scr from W2k3 ResKit work for WindowsXP?

    -david

    Cat bite wrote:
    > Thanks for your help! I can't find W2k ResKit can be download. Is the
    > file WinExit.Scr from W2k3 ResKit work for WindowsXP?

    Same thing.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    thank! I will try this!!

    -david

    > Cat bite wrote:
    > > Thanks for your help! I can't find W2k ResKit can be download. Is the
    > > file WinExit.Scr from W2k3 ResKit work for WindowsXP?
    >
    > Same thing.
    >
    > --
    > <- Shenan ->

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP