Forming new group to create a fully stable and secure wind..

Hi All,

One of my members has an idea about forming a group specifically to build
to have a fully stable and secure windows machine. He proposes a Windows
2000 base system. We are looking for others interested in the same. This
group will begin tomorrow afternoon or early evening. There will be a total
of 3 systems involved and all input will be recorded aswell as all out
comes. All those interested in getting involved please visit our community
website.
http://www.askhow.net/forum51.html

Hope to see some of you there.

Jaks
--
Meet new friends and have some fun.
Free computer help and a whole lot

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

does this include building a secure and stable user? the worst threat to a
properly patched and firewalled machine these days seems to be the decisions
the user makes to visit web sites that install junk or in just plain not
keeping up to date their av subscriptions. without a secure user no os
could really be secure!

"jaks" <jaks1971@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> One of my members has an idea about forming a group specifically to build
> to have a fully stable and secure windows machine. He proposes a Windows
> 2000 base system. We are looking for others interested in the same. This
> group will begin tomorrow afternoon or early evening. There will be a
total
> of 3 systems involved and all input will be recorded aswell as all out
> comes. All those interested in getting involved please visit our
community
> website.
> http://www.askhow.net/forum51.html
>
> Hope to see some of you there.
>
> Jaks
> --
> Meet new friends and have some fun.
> Free computer help and a whole lot
> more...
> Come check us out. http://askhow.net

Yes we will be looking at it from all angles. The moderator is charge is
currently working out the introduction to the project and should have
something up sometime today. We also plan to include photos of each process
to make things tie in together better. This will be the frist project for
us like this and we want to do it right so we are being careful to set it up
properly.

Thanks for the reply
Jaks
--
"Dave" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> does this include building a secure and stable user? the worst threat to
> properly patched and firewalled machine these days seems to be the
> decisions
> the user makes to visit web sites that install junk or in just plain not
> keeping up to date their av subscriptions. without a secure user no os
> could really be secure!
>
> "jaks" <jaks1971@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi All,
>>
>> One of my members has an idea about forming a group specifically to
>> build
>> to have a fully stable and secure windows machine. He proposes a Windows
>> 2000 base system. We are looking for others interested in the same.
>> This
>> group will begin tomorrow afternoon or early evening. There will be a
> total
>> of 3 systems involved and all input will be recorded aswell as all out
>> comes. All those interested in getting involved please visit our
> community
>> website.
>> http://www.askhow.net/forum51.html
>>
>> Hope to see some of you there.
>>
>> Jaks
>> --
>> Meet new friends and have some fun.
>> Free computer help and a whole lot
>> more...
>> Come check us out. http://askhow.net

Sorry for the typos. lol
> Yes we will be looking at it from all angles. The moderator is charge is
> currently working out the introduction to the project and should have
> something up sometime today. We also plan to include photos of each
> process to make things tie in together better. This will be the frist
> project for us like this and we want to do it right so we are being
> careful to set it up properly.
>
> Thanks for the reply
> Jaks
> --
> Meet new friends and have some fun.
> Free computer help and a whole lot
> more...
> Come check us out.http://askhow.net
> "Dave" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> does this include building a secure and stable user? the worst threat to
>> properly patched and firewalled machine these days seems to be the
>> decisions
>> the user makes to visit web sites that install junk or in just plain not
>> keeping up to date their av subscriptions. without a secure user no os
>> could really be secure!
>>
>> "jaks" <jaks1971@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> One of my members has an idea about forming a group specifically to
>>> build
>>> to have a fully stable and secure windows machine. He proposes a
>>> Windows
>>> 2000 base system. We are looking for others interested in the same.
>>> This
>>> group will begin tomorrow afternoon or early evening. There will be a
>> total
>>> of 3 systems involved and all input will be recorded aswell as all out
>>> comes. All those interested in getting involved please visit our
>> community
>>> website.
>>> http://www.askhow.net/forum51.html
>>>
>>> Hope to see some of you there.