Add ipsec certificate template

How do I do this on a Windows 2000 server (CA)?

Thanks,

Peter

If you are using Enterprise CA open the CA Management Console and go to
policy settings, right click and select new - certificate to issue to see
the available templates left to choose from. The link below may be helpful
also on how to install an ipsec certificate. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;253498