is there new security template that harden's IE like Win2k..

In IE6 for Win2k3 I notice that IE is locked down by default and was
wondering if there is a new security template that would do the same or
similar for Win2k if IE6 was installed ?

I am most interested in the option to delete temp int files on exit, so I
can apply this template through GP to all domain clients

Thanks

As far as I know unfortunately not. It is not a security template but an
optional operating system feature that can be modified in add and remove
programs - Windows Components. You can manage some of the IE advanced
options via Group Policy but that is not one of them. --- Steve