Disable Printer Properties option

martin

Is there a way to disable the printer properties option so that a user is
restricted from entering the properties? I understand there is a way to
disable the addition of printers or the tabs within properties, but I would
like to disable the properties option all together if possible?

You can do a lot with Group Policy [gpedit.msc on local computer] under user
configuration/administrative templates but I don't think you can
restrict/hide printer properties. As far as I know the best you can do is to
try not giving the user power user or administrative group membership and
configure security settings in printer properties to restrict what a user
can do to the printer. --- Steve