print table of sharing and security permissions

Tags:
  • Security
  • Microsoft
  • Permissions
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
November 17, 2004 2:09:06 PM

Please, can any one advise me if there is a way to print a table or log of a
folder (and subfolders), sharing and security permissions.

Microsoft Biased

More about : print table sharing security permissions

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
November 18, 2004 12:40:55 AM

Tools such as xcacls, fileacl, or showacls can display ntfs permissions but
for ease of use I like he free dumpsec from Somarsoft and it can do a whole
lot more. You can dump the output of a command line tool using piping to a
file as in command.com > myfile.txt. --- Steve

http://www.somarsoft.com/

!