Audit domain admins

Hi,

I need to audit or verify every change that any user with
domain admin rights do in the Domain Controller.

For instance: User Beth, she removed domain admin rights
to another user who had them. For that reason the user had
several problems working on a project. So the point is how
may I know that she did it ? 'Cos at the same time she has
full rights? How to audit that , or any software to check
and keep a log about what changes or movements do all
domain admins users !!

Thanks any comments !!!

I don't know of a way to audit everything. For instance I don't know of a
good way to audit who changed a Group Policy user configuration setting but
you can audit a lot. On Domain Controller Security Policy enable auditing of
account management, policy change, and system events which will record
events for when a user creates/manages users [including password reset] or
groups, when a user changes audit policy or user rights assignments, or when
certain system events occur. The events would be recorded in the security
logs of the domain controllers and you would have to check each domain
controller which can easily be done with the free Event Comb tool from
Microsoft. The link below contains much more detail including explanation of
common events recorded in the security log. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/guidance/secmod144.mspx