Migrate Certificate Authority Server

Our server that currently hosts the Root CA and Certificate Services is
failing (hardware). We purchased a new server and I'm in the process of
migrating the old servers services to the new one. One that I failed to
consider before is our CA. The old server hosts Cert Services, etc.

Can anyone point me to a reference to migrate Certificate services from the
old server to the new one?

Thanks,

Steve G

Hi Steve,

How to move a certification authority to another server:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;%5BLN%5D;Q298138

I hope this helps,

Mike

"Steve Gould" <steve.gould(at)apawood.org> wrote in message
> Our server that currently hosts the Root CA and Certificate Services is
> failing (hardware). We purchased a new server and I'm in the process of
> migrating the old servers services to the new one. One that I failed to
> consider before is our CA. The old server hosts Cert Services, etc.
>
> Can anyone point me to a reference to migrate Certificate services from
> the old server to the new one?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve G

I think that should cover it. Thanks!