Contest Paintings

Hello to you all. In Ruby, I've decided to stop battling for a while
and finish the contests. I've achieved Master Rank in four contests
but only have paintings of two pokemon. What gives? Is it because I
used the pokemon used to get one of the paintings for one of the
contests I didn't recieve a painting for?

"SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello to you all.

OMFG.

> In Ruby, I've decided to stop battling for a while
> and finish the contests. I've achieved Master Rank in four contests
> but only have paintings of two pokemon. What gives? Is it because I
> used the pokemon used to get one of the paintings for one of the
> contests I didn't recieve a painting for?

To get a painting, you have to have five hearts on the result screen. I may
easily be wrong, but I think doing this requires you to get seventeen hearts
during the appeal time.

Get all five paintings, and you're rewarded with...a statue! Erm, yeah.

Anyway, you should write fanfiction. Even if it's not PW!, I want to read
more about SHAKKmaster and Evir Apocalypse. :-(

Steffan

"SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello to you all. In Ruby, I've decided to stop battling for a while
> and finish the contests. I've achieved Master Rank in four contests
> but only have paintings of two pokemon. What gives? Is it because I
> used the pokemon used to get one of the paintings for one of the
> contests I didn't recieve a painting for?

:O

"STEFFAN HEDD ALUN" <sha3@aber.ac.uk> wrote in message news:<1083268949.253278@leri.aber.ac.uk>...
> "SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hello to you all.
>
> OMFG.

What's that about?

> > In Ruby, I've decided to stop battling for a while
> > and finish the contests. I've achieved Master Rank in four contests
> > but only have paintings of two pokemon. What gives? Is it because I
> > used the pokemon used to get one of the paintings for one of the
> > contests I didn't recieve a painting for?
>
> To get a painting, you have to have five hearts on the result screen. I may
> easily be wrong, but I think doing this requires you to get seventeen hearts
> during the appeal time.

I'll try that.

> Get all five paintings, and you're rewarded with...a statue! Erm, yeah.
>
> Anyway, you should write fanfiction. Even if it's not PW!, I want to read
> more about SHAKKmaster and Evir Apocalypse. :-(

I'll see what I can do. Things are kinda busy at the moment.

shakk_master@yahoo.com (SHAKKmaster) wrote in message news:<1b1aff48.0405010855.75d6c6d1@posting.google.com>...
> > > Hello to you all.
> >
> > OMFG.
> >
> What's that about?

It's been such a long time!

> > Get all five paintings, and you're rewarded with...a statue! Erm, yeah.
> >
> > Anyway, you should write fanfiction. Even if it's not PW!, I want to read
> > more about SHAKKmaster and Evir Apocalypse. :-(
>
> I'll see what I can do. Things are kinda busy at the moment.

:-(

Steffan

sha3@aber.ac.uk (Steffan Alun) wrote in message news:<7147bf5b.0405011431.3b228bdf@posting.google.com>...

> > > OMFG.
> > >
> > What's that about?
>
> It's been such a long time!

Like I said, I've been busy.

> > > Get all five paintings, and you're rewarded with...a statue! Erm, yeah.
> > >
> > > Anyway, you should write fanfiction. Even if it's not PW!, I want to read
> > > more about SHAKKmaster and Evir Apocalypse. :-(
> >
> > I'll see what I can do. Things are kinda busy at the moment.
>

> :-(

If you (all) don't mind, the new fanfics will start where my PW! adventure stopped.

shakk_master@yahoo.com (SHAKKmaster) wrote in message news:<1b1aff48.0405030845.7d33e6d8@posting.google.com>...

> > > I'll see what I can do. Things are kinda busy at the moment.
> >

> > :-(
>
> If you (all) don't mind, the new fanfics will start where my PW!
> adventure stopped.

And Jedah died with happiness.

No, there's no problems with that. Plenty of people have set their
fanfiction apart from PW! due to the restrictions of rules and such.
And once in a while, the experience of fanfiction allows the writer to
improve and become a good PW! writer. See Rendfeld.

Steffan

> If you (all) don't mind, the new fanfics will start where my PW! adventure stopped.

*gasps*

SHAKKmaster without Genknight? Or will the terrible twosome be reunited?

luneric <luneric@dontrit> wrote in message news:<40974248$1_1@127.0.0.1>...
> > If you (all) don't mind, the new fanfics will start where my PW! adventure stopped.
>
> *gasps*
>
> SHAKKmaster without Genknight? Or will the terrible twosome be reunited?

Why would I get rid of GenKnight? Alakazam is one of my favorite pokemon.

> Why would I get rid of GenKnight? Alakazam is one of my favorite pokemon.

Nah, I guess there would be enough time to get him back (if you're
continuing from wher you left off.)

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"luneric" <luneric@dontrit> wrote in message news:409894fc$1_1@127.0.0.1...

> > Why would I get rid of GenKnight? Alakazam is one of my favorite
pokemon.

> Nah, I guess there would be enough time to get him back (if you're
> continuing from wher you left off.)

GenKnight was never stolen. Nori took Archangel the Gardevoir's Substitute,
and Carol Ross took Evir Apocalypse's Tyranitar. In any case, if SHAKKmaster
does start writing fan-fiction featuring SHAKK-master and Evir Apocalypse,
I'd rather he not reference any PW! characters in his stories to prevent
confusion.

-Rob

<snip>

> I'd rather he not reference any PW! characters in his stories to prevent
> confusion.

After the first one, we won't have any problems with this.

> -Rob

> GenKnight was never stolen. Nori took Archangel the Gardevoir's Substitute,
> and Carol Ross took Evir Apocalypse's Tyranitar. In any case, if SHAKKmaster
> does start writing fan-fiction featuring SHAKK-master and Evir Apocalypse,
> I'd rather he not reference any PW! characters in his stories to prevent
> confusion.

My bad.