RUNDLL Error

My virus checker identified and healed a Trojan Horse that came up as
'Downloader Braidupdate.c. Ever since healing problem or confining my PC
reports a E6F18738.DLL as a Rundll error.

I have tried system resore to an earlier point but my PC will no longer let me

Help please

You could try to use System File Checker as in sfc /scannow which probably
will require the access of your install cdrom. See the links below for info
in that.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;222471
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814510

If that does not help you could do an in place upgrade of Windows 2000 which
basically installs the operating system on top of itself hopefully
preserving data and applications. If you do that it will require your
install cdrom and product key, and you will have to reinstall first your
service pack and then all critical updates. If you have a high speed
internet connection, that should not be much problem but with dial up it
would be. Make sure you are using a firewall of some sort such as a NAT
router or a software firewall such as the free for personal use Zone Alarm.
Make sure you review the last link on how to protect your PC. -- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/292175
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.aspx -- Microsoft,
how to protect your PC.