ipsec with certificates .....

Does anyone use the ipsec with certificates in win2000 and work well ??
I set ipsec in IP Security Policies on Local Machine but it doesn't work.
Where can i import the root certifictaes to IP Security Policies ???

Many thanks...

You have to open your policy and under authentication methods select add and
you have the option to select "user certificate from this Certificate
Authority". Then browse to the CA that you want to trust and that issued
your ipsec certificate. Then either delete kerberos as authentication method
or move certificate to the top of the list. The link below explains how to
install a certificate for ipsec which would require the user of a stand
alone CA if you do not have an Active Directory domain. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;253498
http://www.microsoft.com/WINDOWS2000/techinfo/planning/security/casetupsteps.asp