Windows License check?

We have strict company policy not to allow unlicended software on network.
Recently we added few remote users who use their own home computers to log in
to corporate. How can I be sure their OS is licensed by Microsoft?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows license check

    Require it to be XP, activated, and up-to-date on service.
    Windows Update will refuse service to (most) illegal XP.

    Also, you could make use of the new Windows Genuine
    Advantage validator
    http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/downloads/whyValidate.aspx

    --
    Roger Abell
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)
    "aurelio" <aurelio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > We have strict company policy not to allow unlicended software on network.
    > Recently we added few remote users who use their own home computers to log
    in
    > to corporate. How can I be sure their OS is licensed by Microsoft?

    Thanks man

    "Roger Abell" wrote:

    > Require it to be XP, activated, and up-to-date on service.
    > Windows Update will refuse service to (most) illegal XP.
    >
    > Also, you could make use of the new Windows Genuine
    > Advantage validator
    > http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/downloads/whyValidate.aspx
    >
    > --
    > Roger Abell
    > Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)
    > MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA
    > "aurelio" <aurelio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > We have strict company policy not to allow unlicended software on network.
    > > Recently we added few remote users who use their own home computers to log
    > in
    > > to corporate. How can I be sure their OS is licensed by Microsoft?

Security Microsoft License Windows