Issuing a certificate

Hello Everyone

I have an internal web server that also have Certificate Authority installed
on it. I want to create and issue a certificate for a secure site on this
server using Certificate Authority. How do I do it? I tried using the web
interface, but it doesn't configure the certificate properly for a SSL site.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Here is a link [or two] that may help you. It may have more info than you
need but check it out. You should be able to do a request right from the web
interface for a web server. Make sure the name you request matches the name
of the website. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/technologies/iis/maintain/featusability/c06iis.mspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/secmod/html/secmod30.asp

"Andy Welcomer" <dowelcomer@state.pa.us> wrote in message
> Hello Everyone
>
> I have an internal web server that also have Certificate Authority
> installed
> on it. I want to create and issue a certificate for a secure site on this
> server using Certificate Authority. How do I do it? I tried using the
> web
> interface, but it doesn't configure the certificate properly for a SSL
> site.
>
> any help will be greatly appreciated.

The second link was the one I needed. Thank you very much, everything is
now working.