Driver 64 bits xerox 428

I have a printer XErox Workcenter 428 and need driver for windows7 64bits.
Anybody help me?
7 answers Last reply
More about driver bits xerox
  1. Tried checking the Xerox website yet?
  2. Xerox don't have any Vista or W7 drivers, but this site do have Vista x64 drivers that should work under W7.

http://www.nodevice.com/driver/WorkCentre_Pro_428/get63312.html
  3. Xerox does not support Vista, give up on Win7. Have you considered running a virtual machine of XP on your Win7 box?
  4. you can get to it via the add new hardware functionality, had similar issue with xerox phaser 6110N, it pulls down a windows update that includes the win7 64bit drivers
  5. marcellis22 said:
    Xerox does not support Vista, give up on Win7. Have you considered running a virtual machine of XP on your Win7 box?

Where have you been for the last 3 years? Xerox does so support both Vista and 7, and I have 27 multi-function units at work that prove it.
  6. Hey The_Phonecy, HAVE YOU CHECKED THE XEROX WEBSITE FOR THE DEVICE IN QUESTION? I did before I correctly responded, the Xerox Workcentre Pro 428 does not have a Vista supported driver set... The last five years have been spent supporting over 5000 computers and support equipment for the US Army, I do know what I'm talking about!

The BEST answer is you didn't follow your own advise... "Check the Xerox website"...
  7. marcellis22 said:
    Hey The_Phonecy, HAVE YOU CHECKED THE XEROX WEBSITE FOR THE DEVICE IN QUESTION? I did before I correctly responded, the Xerox Workcentre Pro 428 does not have a Vista supported driver set... The last five years have been spent supporting over 5000 computers and support equipment for the US Army, I do know what I'm talking about!

The BEST answer is you didn't follow your own advise... "Check the Xerox website"...

Fine, I'll post part of your previous message again:

marcellis22 said:
    Xerox does not support Vista, give up on Win7.

You're saying Xerox does not support Vista at all here, which is incorrect. You do realize that Xerox has a global printer driver, do you not? Claiming you have spent 5 years supporting computers in the US Army still doesn't necessarily mean you know what you're talking about.

@ norval: Have you tried installing their global printer driver to see if that works?
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Windows 7 Xerox Printers