Sign in with
Your question

Driver 64 bits xerox 428

Last response: in Windows 7
November 25, 2009 5:30:49 PM

I have a printer XErox Workcenter 428 and need driver for windows7 64bits.
Anybody help me?

More about : driver bits xerox 428

a b \ Driver
a c 215 $ Windows 7
November 25, 2009 5:38:01 PM

Tried checking the Xerox website yet?
m
l
Related resources
November 26, 2009 9:35:33 AM

Xerox does not support Vista, give up on Win7. Have you considered running a virtual machine of XP on your Win7 box?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
November 26, 2009 8:41:29 PM

you can get to it via the add new hardware functionality, had similar issue with xerox phaser 6110N, it pulls down a windows update that includes the win7 64bit drivers
m
l
a b \ Driver
a c 215 $ Windows 7
November 26, 2009 9:02:51 PM

marcellis22 said:
Xerox does not support Vista, give up on Win7. Have you considered running a virtual machine of XP on your Win7 box?

Where have you been for the last 3 years? Xerox does so support both Vista and 7, and I have 27 multi-function units at work that prove it.
m
l
November 27, 2009 12:18:15 AM

Hey The_Phonecy, HAVE YOU CHECKED THE XEROX WEBSITE FOR THE DEVICE IN QUESTION? I did before I correctly responded, the Xerox Workcentre Pro 428 does not have a Vista supported driver set... The last five years have been spent supporting over 5000 computers and support equipment for the US Army, I do know what I'm talking about!

The BEST answer is you didn't follow your own advise... "Check the Xerox website"...
m
l
a b \ Driver
a c 215 $ Windows 7
November 27, 2009 2:54:55 AM

marcellis22 said:
Hey The_Phonecy, HAVE YOU CHECKED THE XEROX WEBSITE FOR THE DEVICE IN QUESTION? I did before I correctly responded, the Xerox Workcentre Pro 428 does not have a Vista supported driver set... The last five years have been spent supporting over 5000 computers and support equipment for the US Army, I do know what I'm talking about!

The BEST answer is you didn't follow your own advise... "Check the Xerox website"...

Fine, I'll post part of your previous message again:

marcellis22 said:
Xerox does not support Vista, give up on Win7.

You're saying Xerox does not support Vista at all here, which is incorrect. You do realize that Xerox has a global printer driver, do you not? Claiming you have spent 5 years supporting computers in the US Army still doesn't necessarily mean you know what you're talking about.

@ norval: Have you tried installing their global printer driver to see if that works?
m
l
!