Event ID: 598
Date: 08.12.2004
Time: 06:15:14
User: COMPUTER_NAME\user_account
Computer: XPWORKSTATION1
Protection of auditable protected data.
Data Description: Export Flag
Key Identifier:
Protected Data Flags: 0x0
Protection Algorithms: 3DES-168 , SHA1-160
Failure Reason: 0x5

and

Category: 0
Computer Name: XPWORKSTATION1
Event Code: 6032
Message: EFS does not support encryption over network sessions
established using the NTLM protocol.

Record Number: 47875
Source Name: EFS
Time Written: 20041208061513.000000-360
Event Type: Error
User:
----
--

Any help? Please

It is related to someone trying to use EFS encryption on that computer via a
network share or maybe trying to encrypt a file on a network share from that
computer. Is someone having a problem with such?? --- Steve