I get now!

Ok, I didn't get why one must raise both male and female to pass on level up
moves. But this was because I had passed on a move to a youngster.

I now get that if a level up move is also a TM move it gets passed on. I am
now enlightened.

daramark <<feeling really stupid>>
3 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    "daramark" <mark.bull@CANsympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Ok, I didn't get why one must raise both male and female to pass on level
    up
    > moves. But this was because I had passed on a move to a youngster.
    >
    > I now get that if a level up move is also a TM move it gets passed on. I
    am
    > now enlightened.
    >

    > daramark <<feeling really stupid>>

    lol. Yes, that's why it is important to teach important moves to the males.
    I was really into breading for Silver and Crystal, but haven't got into it
    for R/S. You don't actually need to raise a female Pokemon though, because
    you'll always get an offspring of its type no matter what level.

    --

    "aouf" It's the new (edited) way of swearing
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=aouf&f=1

    "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "daramark" <mark.bull@CANsympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > > Ok, I didn't get why one must raise both male and female to pass on
    level
    > up
    > > moves. But this was because I had passed on a move to a youngster.
    > >
    > > I now get that if a level up move is also a TM move it gets passed on.
    > am
    > > now enlightened.
    > >

    > > daramark <<feeling really stupid>>
    >
    > lol. Yes, that's why it is important to teach important moves to the
    males.
    > I was really into breading for Silver and Crystal, but haven't got into it
    > for R/S. You don't actually need to raise a female Pokemon though, because
    > you'll always get an offspring of its type no matter what level.

    But I wanted a Breloom with Spore. And some moves it learns as a Breloom.
    Mind you, I think I still have a long way to go. I think I have to raise
    the male Seedot that I bred False Swipe onto; then breed that to a new
    female Shroomish and get a male Shroomish that knows False Swipe, then get
    that one up to 54 and breed it to the 54 female to finally get a Shroomish
    that knows Spore and False Swipe.

    But having typed all that, maybe I won't. But I like the idea that I
    possibly could.

    daramark

    > "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "daramark" <mark.bull@CANsympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > > > Ok, I didn't get why one must raise both male and female to pass on
    > level
    > > up
    > > > moves. But this was because I had passed on a move to a youngster.
    > > >
    > > > I now get that if a level up move is also a TM move it gets passed on.
    > > am
    > > > now enlightened.
    > > >

    > > > daramark <<feeling really stupid>>
    > >
    > > lol. Yes, that's why it is important to teach important moves to the
    > males.
    > > I was really into breading for Silver and Crystal, but haven't got into
    it
    > > for R/S. You don't actually need to raise a female Pokemon though,
    because
    > > you'll always get an offspring of its type no matter what level.
    >

    > But I wanted a Breloom with Spore. And some moves it learns as a Breloom.
    > Mind you, I think I still have a long way to go. I think I have to raise
    > the male Seedot that I bred False Swipe onto; then breed that to a new
    > female Shroomish and get a male Shroomish that knows False Swipe, then get
    > that one up to 54 and breed it to the 54 female to finally get a Shroomish
    > that knows Spore and False Swipe.
    >
    > But having typed all that, maybe I won't. But I like the idea that I
    > possibly could.

    Many things are possible, just the thought the bloody process of it may
    hinder your progress.

Games Nintendo Video Games