programming windows security

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
December 12, 2004 9:55:02 AM

hi iam currently doing a project on "windows security" and can any one
suggest me ref. sites so that it helps me in coding ref.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
December 13, 2004 12:34:19 AM

You will need to be more precise and specific, as the topic as
described is extremely broad. For example, do you mean about
security within application programming, or programming of
processes to automate securing Windows, or . . .
Do you mean filesystem, network, component architectures, .Net, or . . .

--
Roger Abell
MCDBA, MCSE W2k3+W2k+Nt4

!