programming windows security

hi iam currently doing a project on "windows security" and can any one
suggest me ref. sites so that it helps me in coding ref.
1 answer Last reply
More about programming windows security

    You will need to be more precise and specific, as the topic as
    described is extremely broad. For example, do you mean about
    security within application programming, or programming of
    processes to automate securing Windows, or . . .
    Do you mean filesystem, network, component architectures, .Net, or . . .

    --
    Roger Abell
    MCDBA, MCSE W2k3+W2k+Nt4
    "sreekrishnan" <sreekrishnan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi iam currently doing a project on "windows security" and can any one
    > suggest me ref. sites so that it helps me in coding ref.

Security Windows Security Programming Microsoft Windows