windows programming

hi .... iam studying some topics on programming windows security ... can u
please suggest me some boks and sites that gives me coding references and all
the fubnction and api stuff related to programming windows
security......apart from MSDN

"sreekrishnan" <sreekrishnan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi .... iam studying some topics on programming windows security ... can u
> please suggest me some boks and sites that gives me coding references and
all
> the fubnction and api stuff related to programming windows
> security......apart from MSDN

Do you have the Visual Studio and/or MSDN?

Downloadable VC Toolkit if you don't have the Studio:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/vctoolkit2003/

.NET Framework kit:
<
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9b3a2ca6-3647-4070-9f41-a333c6b9181d&displaylang=en >

Platform SDK
http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/

MSDN -- tons of stuff

More than you can read there as part of the product.

At Amazon this search immediately hit several:

[ windows security programming ]

The .NET Developer's Guide to Windows Security (Microsoft Net Development
Series)

Programming .NET Security (O'Reilly)

Programming Windows Security

Designing Secure Web-Based Applications for Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 2000

Windows NT Security; Programming Easy-to-Use Security Options

Windows 2000 Security Programming

And this Google search:

[ microsoft: "security programming" | "security * programming" ]

--
Herb Martin