Foresight?

Foresight troubles me. I thought that it made Normal and Fighting moves hit
Ghost-type pokes (I know it does), and that if a Ghost used it, it's Ghost
moves would hit Normal and/or Fighting pokes (it doesn't).

Did I just dream the part of Ghost moves hitting Normal/Fighting pokes? Can
anyone shed some light on this for me?

daramark
3 answers Last reply
More about foresight

    Here are a couple of type charts.. it appears that in the R/B/Y series
    Ghost moves could hit Fighting types and Normal types.

    Grabs out Yellow.. fires up Stadium.. wanders around.. yup.. just killed
    a mankey and a ratata with a haunter.

    All the other games Ghost moves can't hit Fighting types.

    http://guides.ign.com/guides/12865/page_16.html
    http://www.pokemondungeon.com/pkmnchart.htm
    http://www.wraith10.megadoomer.com/pokemonrs/combattable.html

    ~misty
    --
    http://mistymage.com

    "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > It's can get a bit confusing. No Ghost Pokemon has good special defence
    > against Psychic attacks so they aren't that good against them.

    Sableye called. He begs to differ.

    Steffan

    "Steffan Alun" <sha3@aber.ac.uk> wrote in message
    > "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > It's can get a bit confusing. No Ghost Pokemon has good special defence
    > > against Psychic attacks so they aren't that good against them.
    >
    > Sableye called. He begs to differ.

    I need to study up more on these newer Pokemon.

    --

    "aouf" It's the new (edited) way of swearing
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=aouf&f=1

Games Nintendo Video Games