Taskbar On Side Of Screen

March 4, 2005 10:15:02 PM

My taskbar is on the left side of my screen, and I cannot figure out how to
put it back on the bottom of the screen.

Can someone please help me?

More about : taskbar side screen

Anonymous
March 4, 2005 11:27:14 PM

Right click the taskbar then click to clear the Lock Taskbar option.

Left click, hold down the button and drag the Taskbar down to the bottom.

Right click the taskbar then click Lock the Taskbar.

Now it can't be moved or resized unless the Lock Taskbar option is cleared
again.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:D 889F20F-CE74-465A-BFA0-1F1A334FF10F@microsoft.com,
Greg Harris <z1u2m3ez@yahoo.com> hunted and pecked:
> My taskbar is on the left side of my screen, and I cannot figure out
> how to put it back on the bottom of the screen.
>
> Can someone please help me?
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 11:52:05 AM

In news:D 889F20F-CE74-465A-BFA0-1F1A334FF10F@microsoft.com,
Greg Harris <z1u2m3ez@yahoo.com> typed:

> My taskbar is on the left side of my screen, and I cannot
> figure out
> how to put it back on the bottom of the screen.

Although by default the task bar appears on the bottom of the
screen, it can be on any of the sides you prefer it on. To move
it from any side to another, simply click on an unused part of it
and drag it where you want it. Be sure to click *within* it, not
on the edge; clicking on the edge and dragging will resize it

If it won't move, it may be locked. In that case, right click on
it and uncheck "Lock the taskbar," then try again.

Please reply to the newsgroup
November 20, 2012 4:59:56 AM

Thank u this soltion has worked for me,

naveen Kumar