Safe mode

Hi All,
I have written an application which gets launched at boot up .But if we
start in safe mode ,then at does not get launched .
I have added the exe in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\current version\Run.
Why it does not get launched in safe mode at boot up? IS there any way to
do it??

--
Thanks & Regards,
Parag

teething

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2004

Nothing but system functional apps are in Safe Mode. Safe Mode is
designed to get your system back into running condition and should
NEVER be used day to day.