Components Wizard will not open

Hi,

I have Windows XP Pro SP2, and each time I try to open the Components Wizard
it automatically begins running something that shows a progression bar and
lots of files flashing. Then I get a window stating, "You have successfully
completed the Windows Components Wizard" and my only option is to click
finish. Any suggestions? I already tried the run command sfc /scannow and
that didn't work

Clicking "Add/Remove Windows Components" causes an error and does not launch
the program
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/arpwc.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.