Setting concurrent logons

Is there GPO that will allow me to manage the number of concurret logons to
multiple workstation?

Is there a way to control the amount of machines a user can log into
concurrently if there is no GPO.

This is not possible using out of the box tools.
You may consider cconnect.exe form the resource kit, or third party
offerings.

--
Glenn L
CCNA, MCSE 2000/2003 + Security