Temporarily allow login during restricted hours

Is there a good way to temporarily allow a user to log in during
restricted hours? I found a need to suspend the restriction
briefly. Maybe for 1 session or something? 2000/XP.

Thanks!

"Ron Ruble" <raffles2@att.net> wrote in message

> Is there a good way to temporarily allow a user to log in during
> restricted hours? I found a need to suspend the restriction
> briefly. Maybe for 1 session or something? 2000/XP.

No, you said those people were NOT authorized during
those hours when you restricted them.

Only by changing the user account and perhaps replicating
to other DCs.

Or by giving them TWO accounts, one which allows
more extensive logon hours.

--
Herb Martin