W2K3 Requires domain name ?

I just set up a W2K3 server in our W2K domain and shared some folders.

In order to connect to them, it requires that you use the domain name as
well as your username - a la domain/username.

Is there a setting I am missing ? This is not required on the other W2K
servers.

Thanks,

If you are trying to attach to a share that is hosted on
a W2k3 or on a XP machine, and you are not logged
in with an account of the domain, such as when you
are trying to attach using a machine not in the domain,
then it is common that one will need to provide the
fully qualified account in form domain\username

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)