Damage drops with updated Enhancements

Huh. I leveled to 32, took Rage, and was watching my damage numbers
closely to see how slotting it affected things.

With all 30/31 (-1 or -2) Damage against white minions, I got:

Jab 36
Punch 65
Haymaker 107
Knockout 233

With about half the Dmgs replaced by 35s (+3), I got:

Jab 44
Punch 75
Haymaker 131
Knockout 247

With the rest of the Dmgs replaced, I got:

Jab 40
Punch 63
Haymaker 104
Knockout 218

....the hell?

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

In article <Xns95E5A064B1D68nitropressatnitrosyn@216.168.3.44>,
Shenanigunner wrote:
> Huh. I leveled to 32, took Rage, and was watching my damage
> numbers closely to see how slotting it affected things.

How were these four powers slotted?

> With all 30/31 (-1 or -2) Damage against white minions, I got:

Is this a new change? I didn't know you could slot Damage in
Rage.

> Jab 36
> Punch 65
> Haymaker 107
> Knockout 233
>
> With about half the Dmgs replaced by 35s (+3), I got:
>
> Jab 44
> Punch 75
> Haymaker 131
> Knockout 247
>
> With the rest of the Dmgs replaced, I got:
>
> Jab 40
> Punch 63
> Haymaker 104
> Knockout 218
>
> ...the hell?

Dunno.

--
Neil Cerutti
Not only is he ambidextrous, he can throw with either hand.

Shenanigunner wrote:

> With all 30/31 (-1 or -2) Damage against white minions, I got:

Was this against the same white minions?

Different things are resistant/vulnerable to certain damage types - that
could be the difference.

--
John Parkinson

John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:
> Different things are resistant/vulnerable to certain damage types - that
> could be the difference.

That was it. I was having trouble finding level 32 Crey minions, so I was
beating up other stuff. Different numbers. *Click*. He can be taught!

I've never watched the damage numbers before - turned them off in the Chat
window long ago, only occasionally enable my Damage-only window. And I feel
a bit idiotic that I just now discovered that foe health/end bars in the
Target window can be read numerically. Bleah.

A whole lotta questions about foe durability have become clear, though -
like why I can dispatch a Geode with one punch, but those damn Fungoids
take five... etc. so forth repeat.

--

Shenanigunner wrote:

> I've never watched the damage numbers before - turned them off in the Chat
> window long ago, only occasionally enable my Damage-only window. And I feel
> a bit idiotic that I just now discovered that foe health/end bars in the
> Target window can be read numerically. Bleah.

Can they? I should pay more attention myself then.
I've always wondered how people report on the exact health numbers
someone they're fighting has.

--
| Victory Server |
| Bex - Level 33 Assault Rifle/Devices Blaster |

John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:
>> And I feel a bit idiotic that I just now discovered that foe
>> health/end bars in the Target window can be read numerically. Bleah.

> Can they? I should pay more attention myself then.
> I've always wondered how people report on the exact health numbers
> someone they're fighting has.

Hover your arrow over the bars, just as you do with your own. I mean, it's
a 9.5 on the duh-o-meter once you know you can read your own bars; I have
NO idea why I never tried it before.

--

Shenanigunner <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote in

> Hover your arrow over the bars, just as you do with your own. I mean,
> it's a 9.5 on the duh-o-meter once you know you can read your own
> bars; I have NO idea why I never tried it before.

Because in 'arrests' you're more worried about watching the guy fall down,
instead of anticipating it?

Janlee <janelee@ameritech.net> wrote:
> Because in 'arrests' you're more worried about watching the guy fall
> down, instead of anticipating it?

By jove, I think you've got it. :p