behavior?

--
Will
Internet: westes at earthbroadcast.com

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.security,microsoft.public.win2000.networking (More info?)

I do not have a -o option on my netstat under Windows 2000 SP4.

--
Will
Internet: westes at earthbroadcast.com

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.security,microsoft.public.win2000.networking (More info?)

I'm sorry, it has been quite a while since i used Netstat on windows
2000, my apologies.

Perhaps you will find Sysinternal's TCPView of assistance then, It is a
GUI utility that shows details about TCP and UDP endpoints including
processes's image names.

You can download it for free here.

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/tcpview.shtml