Can not install Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack ..

I get notification that the two net framwork service pack are
available...cown load them...but they fail to install, What am I doing
wrong?
1 answer Last reply
More about install microsoft framework service pack

    Try renaming mscoree.dll at %windir%\system32\mscoree.dll to mscoree.dll.old
    and reinstall.

    "Allan J. Behr" <ajbehr@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >I get notification that the two net framwork service pack are
    >available...cown load them...but they fail to install, What am I doing
    >wrong?

Framework Microsoft Windows XP