Sign in with
Your question

Horray! New System Up and running smoothly!

Last response: in Systems
February 17, 2007 6:21:37 PM

Well, got it all up and running. All tests have run great. Haven't done benchmarks quite yet, but everything is quite stable.

Only thing that I've had not show up right is my RAM. It runs great and all, but it's running at 5-5-5 vs. the 4-4-4 it's supposed to.

Anyway, here's an SS of what I've got going on :) 

Thanks for all those who helped me get ideas/things that I wanted.
February 18, 2007 2:09:18 AM

Quote:
Only thing that I've had not show up right is my RAM. It runs great and all, but it's running at 5-5-5 vs. the 4-4-4 it's supposed to.

did you set your ram timings and voltage manually (in bios)?!
February 18, 2007 4:44:01 AM

Quote:

did you set your ram timings and voltage manually (in bios)?!

yup, just did that a little while ago. setup the timings and the voltage. seems to be running just fine now too even with the changes :) 
Related resources
February 18, 2007 4:45:19 AM

cool
February 18, 2007 5:50:22 AM

I can't see the screenshot correctly. The words can't be clearly seen. Wonder what i can change in my setting to fix this. Any suggestions?
February 18, 2007 6:08:39 AM

when I opened it it was small also but I clicked the cursor over the screem, it zoomed in.
February 18, 2007 7:39:49 AM

Quote:
I can't see the screenshot correctly. The words can't be clearly seen. Wonder what i can change in my setting to fix this. Any suggestions?

If IE goto Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab > Multimedia section, uncheck Enable Automatic Image Resizing.
February 18, 2007 7:47:32 AM

Thanks danp129. That worked perfectly. :D 
!